We not only work in the Lamorinda Area, we live here and have deep involvement and roots in the local community. We are eager to share our knowledge of this uniquely beautiful area with you.
Known for the quality of life afforded by its many amenities, “Lamorinda” includes the three picturesque towns of Lafayette, Moraga and Orinda.
A strong sense of community, and a mix of quaint homes and grand estates nestled high in the hills make Lamorinda one of the Bay Area’s most desirable places to call home. Also home to many of California’s best public schools, a home in Lamorinda means a peaceful, family-friendly lifestyle within a stones-throw of San Francisco.
- Excellent schools (top schools at all levels)
- Great weather, moderate climate and beautiful landscape with rolling hills
- Semi-rural, small town feel including lots of trails, open space and parks
- Peaceful, family-friendly lifestyle with low crime rate
- Vibrant downtown areas with fabulous restaurants and shopping
- Convenient access to San Francisco, Oakland and Walnut Creek, plus close proximity to the best Northern California has to offer like Lake Tahoe and Wine Country